Monday, January 16, 2006

Is Juicyfruiter a spammer?

I recently received a comment from "Juicyfruiter" on a blog that I operate .
Here is that comment
" At 9:33 AM, lucyclinton0625 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com "

If you were to visit this blog you would find it less than "inquisitive" I don't even think it's informative.

Really all it does is display some templates that I have modified for Blogger and some links to things I found useful for my blogs.

In fact judge for yourself if you find it "inquisitive" I'll retract my "spammer" comment, I may even apologize.



"D"


6 Comments:

Blogger MichaelY said...

Juicyfruiter is a blog spammer of sorts. Maybe he/she just wants people to read his/her blog.

If you do a Google Blog search you will see that there are many who have received the exact same comment, each from a different person. They all lead to juicyfruiter's blog.

9:44 PM  
Anonymous wae-out said...

not only a blog spammer
but a sales-site spammer as well.

and now nearly famous.


*snarf*

8:26 PM  
Blogger Freehawk said...

I am heartbroken, I thought my blog really was "inquisitive" -- and I wasted time pondering what that means. I think the juicyfruiter blog is gone...

6:48 AM  
Blogger Freehawk said...

Wow it sure is tough to post a comment here, those characters fool my eyes like they do a spammer's program.

Anywhoo, what I said is I am heartbroken, I thought my blog really was "inquisitive." And all that wasted time wondering what that meant precisely.

I think the juicyfruiter blog is gone.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Revem said...

Yes I got the exact same comment, but am now unable to see if what he says is true.

I don't see the value of self promotion if the links he is leaving are wrong.

I think juicyfruiter is just a pain and not a smart one at that

4:36 AM  
Blogger Arwench said...

I got the same message from juicyfruiter back in January but it was from a guy called Louis Alexander. I went to his blog and found it really interesting and it wasn't til today I found the original message about by blog being "inquisitive" wasn't genuine.

I wanted to check out his blog again so tried using the link from my hotmail but it didn't work. I did a search and found all your comments.

This is really bizarre because now I have managed to find his blog it is definately genuine. He has been away since December and his first post since then, in Feb, says that someone has been "maliciously posting his blog with adult content". Not sure if this is connected but it all sounds a bit fishy to me.

In defense of Juicyfruiter though, I don't think it's his fault.

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Name:
Location: United States

Powered by Blogger