Monday, January 16, 2006

Is Juicyfruiter a spammer?

I recently received a comment from "Juicyfruiter" on a blog that I operate .
Here is that comment
" At 9:33 AM, lucyclinton0625 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com "

If you were to visit this blog you would find it less than "inquisitive" I don't even think it's informative.

Really all it does is display some templates that I have modified for Blogger and some links to things I found useful for my blogs.

In fact judge for yourself if you find it "inquisitive" I'll retract my "spammer" comment, I may even apologize.



"D"


5 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Juicyfruiter is a blog spammer of sorts. Maybe he/she just wants people to read his/her blog.

If you do a Google Blog search you will see that there are many who have received the exact same comment, each from a different person. They all lead to juicyfruiter's blog.

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not only a blog spammer
but a sales-site spammer as well.

and now nearly famous.


*snarf*

8:26 PM  
Blogger Freehawk said...

I am heartbroken, I thought my blog really was "inquisitive" -- and I wasted time pondering what that means. I think the juicyfruiter blog is gone...

6:48 AM  
Blogger Freehawk said...

Wow it sure is tough to post a comment here, those characters fool my eyes like they do a spammer's program.

Anywhoo, what I said is I am heartbroken, I thought my blog really was "inquisitive." And all that wasted time wondering what that meant precisely.

I think the juicyfruiter blog is gone.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Revem said...

Yes I got the exact same comment, but am now unable to see if what he says is true.

I don't see the value of self promotion if the links he is leaving are wrong.

I think juicyfruiter is just a pain and not a smart one at that

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Name:
Location: United States

Powered by Blogger